CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

I am still alive!

It has been forever since I have updated my blog! Let me just tell you that work has pretty much taken over my life. I am sooooooo GLAD to be back in the classroom. I am still trying to get back into the swing of things but we are getting there. Roy Elementary has been a great school! The faculty and staff are all so wonderful! I still miss all my friends at the Terrace but am excited about making new friends. I want to post some pictures of my classroom and hope to do that soon. Hopefully I will remember to bring my camera home from school so I can. In the mean time I wanted to share with you some super fun songs we have been singing in our classroom. Since a lot of my friends have pre-school and kindergarten age kiddos I thought you might like them. This is an example of the letter Ww song.



How fun is that!! My kindergarten kiddos love singing these songs because they are so fun and they are learning! You can link to the other letter songs by typing, "letter _____ song" in youtube search box.

I will be back soon to update you with what is going on in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment