CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

UEA Weekend

Over UEA weekend I finally got a much needed break!! What better way to start it off than escaping to the mountains for some much needed R&R?

I am so lucky to work with amazing people who have become good friends. One of these amazing people is my sweet friend Marianne. This was who I got to escape to the mountains with. We took off Wednesday after work and headed up to her cabin. On our way up to the cabin we saw a herd of elk, and I mean a herd, we stopped counting at 37. We also saw a moose and some deer. It was a great way to start the weekend. We watched movies and relaxed on Wednesday and spent Thursday four wheeling. So fun but oh so cold.

Every year for almost as long as I have been a teacher I have gone to UEA with two great friends! Amy a Kristina are not even teachers but they come with me and we have a ton of fun. We mostly go for the free pens and for some much needed quality time with each other. I sure love these girls. What a great weekend! It sure makes going back to work hard. Good thing I love my job.

1 comment: